Gulfport police investigate shooting | Crime
A shooting victim is in the hospital after an incident at the 2800 block of 34th Avenue in Gulfport Wednesday night, according to Gulfport Police Chief Alan Weatherford.Weatherford said the shooting was the result of an argument that ended with one person being shot. The victim was last listed in stable condition. Lt. Phillip Kincaid said the shooting suspect is still on the loose.
This shooting is under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Gulfport Police Department at 228-868-5959 or contact Crimestoppers by clicking www.mscoastcrimestoppers.com or call 1-877-787-5808. You can also text CSTIP plus a message to 274637 (CRIMES).
Top Gulfport Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000
- USM puts campus beautification on hold, encourages donations to Oklahoma
- Arts Under the Oaks brings unique items to Long Beach
- Harrison County Sheriff's Office Blood Drive is May 23
- Long Beach School District school nutrition program continues to improve equipment through grants
- How much do Mississippi's public college presidents make?