Four teens injured after truck overturns | News
Gulfport police said four teens were injured after the truck they were in overturned in Gulfport at 2:39 p.m.
According to Sgt. Damon McDaniel, the teens were in a 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche. McDaniel said the truck was headed southbound on 34th Street.
The driver made an abrupt turn onto 20th Avenue near the Gulfport UPS store. Then the truck struck a ditch causing it to overturn. All passengers including the driver were transported to area hospitals for treatment of minor injuries.
McDaniel said none of the occupants were wearing seatbelts.
Top Gulfport Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000
- USM puts campus beautification on hold, encourages donations to Oklahoma
- Arts Under the Oaks brings unique items to Long Beach
- Harrison County Sheriff's Office Blood Drive is May 23
- Long Beach School District school nutrition program continues to improve equipment through grants
- How much do Mississippi's public college presidents make?